Stay Connected. Get Engaged!
Does this sound familiar?
“I don’t do facebook.”
“It seems like a complete waste of time.”
“Why would people care what I had for dinner?”
“I don’t want people all up in my business.”
These are the words of friends, co-workers, and family members. These are the words of people that either do not want to get engaged or maybe are just a little confused about how to. This guide has been developed for those that are interested in participating, but may be confused with all of the options, terminology, and ins and outs of the various social networking sites. This social networking guide will help you understand some of the most popular social networking sites – both for businesses and individuals.
In the Social Media Made Easy 2.0 guide you will learn about the following social media outlets:
- Facebook – Learn about Pages, Groups, Ads, Friends, Postings, and more.
- Twitter – What is Twitter and how does it work? Learn the basics and how to use Twitter effectively.
- Pinterest – Find out what Pinterest is, how to use pinboards, and so much more.
- Google+ – What is Google+ and how does it work for business? Learn the basics of using Google+ to the fullest.
- LinkedIn – Why should you join LinkedIn? Find out why and the benefits.
- Foursquare – Learn about the uses of Foursquare, the basics, and so much more.
- Groupon – Find out how Groupon works for your business and for the customer, as well as how to use Groupon.
- LivingSocial – So how does LivingSocial really work? Find out the specifics, benefits, and why businesses should join.
- Yelp – Learn how to use Yelp along with the specifics, business details, popularity, and how to most effectively use Yelp.
Remember to keep an open mind. Social networking is about engagement and building relationships. We hope this guide will help get you started and give you the confidence you need to get off the fence.